Hope you're soaking up the last rays of summer's bright light!
3 Quick Summer BodySoul Snacks...
1. Surgery Update. As I mentioned in my last message to you on July 4th, I had surgery for a common but often overlooked condition. In my video update (above) I give you the scoop on that condition (and how to make sure you or your loved one doesn't suffer unnecessarily) along with a quick update about my healing process.
2. Bonus Session Special. After working with some wonderful clients who took advantage of my early summer 3-session special, I now have a little room left in my schedule to offer a late summer special. If you're longing to experience an inner harvest of deeper freedom in your heart, body, or mind, I'm here to help. Save $250 on receiving my personalized support for a truly fresh start into 2019. Use coupon code SUMMER2018 here.
3. Inspiration. As you likely know, my body has had its fair share of challenges. Even through the extreme fatigue of hyperparathyroidism and Lyme disease, I'm always amazed at the resiliency of the human spirit and the invisible power that moves us to share the gifts we've been given no matter the obstacles we face.
I will not die an unlived life.
I will not live in fear
of falling or catching fire.
I choose to inhabit my days,
To allow my living to open me,
To make me less afraid,
To loosen my heart
until it becomes a wing,
a torch, a promise.
I choose to risk my significance,
To live so that which came to me
as seed goes to the next as blossom
and that which came to me
as blossom goes on as fruit.
-Dawna Markova (from her book, I Will Not Die an Unlived Life)
Love & Blessings for a soulful end of summer!
Here are the parathyroid links I mentioned in the video:
1. paraythyroid.com (more hype but easy to find info)
2. My surgeon, Dr. Michael Yeh UCLA, (less hype but harder to find info)
Simply enter your name and email address here, click submit, and download on the next page.